Hypergene Projects provides the support the business needs to manage projects properly. Managing the business's projects on a coherent and shared platform creates conditions for increased efficiency and improved control. Seamless integration between project administrative planning functions and resource planning ensures that all perspectives and stakeholders work together - throughout the project lifecycle.
Hypergene Projects provides Project Managers, Project Administrators, and project members with a comprehensive view of all relevant project information - in real-time and without the need for separate tools such as Microsoft Excel.
Project Managers and administrators smoothly manage planning, budgeting, project reporting and any risk management simultaneously - with direct validation of reported data. Up-to-date key figures are generated for customers, control, and management using clear reports. This significantly reduces administrative effort.
Project Management includes the following features:
Create and Plan
- Smooth creation of projects via standard templates.
- Support for classic project models, agile models, and hybrid models.
- Smart and easy management of project plans (create and modify).
- Import of project information from MS Excel and connection to MS Project.
- Kanban overview for smooth planning.
- WBS view of projects and resources down to activity level.
- GANTT planning of projects (drag and drop) with critical path management.
- Link to to-do lists, documents and risk profiles.
- Definition of cost and revenue principles for projects.
- Automated calculation of completion rate based on completed activities.
- Automated creation of projects from quotes and tenders.
- Direct management of resource needs/Resource Planning linked to the project.
- Basic Document Management (alternative integration with external DMS solution).
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Flexible definition of cost elements and asset and investment types.
- Top-down budgeting in project structures concerning time (hours/days) as well as costs.
- Flexible definition of periods - months, quarters and years.
- Smooth analysis of plans relative to actual performance (ongoing projects) in connection with budgeting, forecasting, and replanning.
Tracking and Controlling
- Configurable models for Project Lifecycle Management (workflows and approvals).
- Configurable status reports - with automatic distribution via email.
- Automatic calculation of Key Performance Indicators (efficiency, profitability, etc).
- Quick reporting of completion degree - Earned Value, Percentage Completion.
- Consolidated overviews/dashboards with all essential information collected.
- Configurable risk models.
- Graphic description of risk profiles.